Thursday, May 9, 2013

Cutie Gadget »Zombie Head Bowling Balls – Got my Head in the Gutter!


Zombies around awfully long time, but I’m sure when these guys made the “popular” table. Everywhere I’m reminded pending Zombie apocalypse. So I saved, a goodly supply stopper bullets strongly considering a moat around my house… what else do?


How about Zombie bowling? Assuming actual zombie heads won’t be readily available coming months, I satisfy urge a beloved zombie life new Zombie Head Bowling Ball. No longer bowl, when I arrive Zombie Head, notice.


Each polyester, high gloss finish balls comes disturbingly awesome, extremely detailed zombie depiction, complete, copious amounts , staring, marked finger hole placements strategically located in,, nostrils, eyes! Very nice.


Easier zombie head, these gruesome balls come 2 year warranty, available 10, 12, 14, 15 … I adm I haven’t been bowling since I was 12, I desperately want a Zombie Head Bowling Ball some “life” game, check out  amazon.com but please, don’t rent … cause then you’ll feet undead too. Prices start around 90 bucks.


[ Zombie Head Bowling Balls – Got my Head Gutter! ]

No comments:

Post a Comment