Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Cutie Gadget »Leveraged Freedom Chair is really Going Places!


When I was kid, I had a dirt bike accident my leg. I spent summer confined wheelchair, forget couldn’t swim because cast, leg was hot whole 10 weeks, I hated . I could never get anywhere fast enough, my arms hurt, , lets face it, there hasn’t been too much wheelchair innovation long while. What if I really needed long time? What if I needed , if I lived country’t accessibility always took?


Please check out Freedom Chair, being developed here United States, t performance wheelchair designed specifically located countries. The Freedom Chair gears, depending grab levers, was built off-road, leverage instead being able hands, gives lot effort, enabling conquer hills, rocks rugged terrain.


With over 20 – 40 million people countries living areas, needing wheelchair, t Freedom Chair life altering accomplishment. A collaboration between Continuum ’s Mobility Lab, Chair will, no doubt, change who get out homes, go ,, get families. Yes! they sold here U.S.A, best part? Buy one, developing country. Now thats what I call a good deal. No word yet, but I’ll keep . Check out here.
[ Leveraged Freedom Chair Going Places! ]

No comments:

Post a Comment