Saturday, May 11, 2013

Cutie Gadget »Sensor Controlled LED Desk Lamp – Knows when You Need it


I tell you, my marriage perfect. I say almost because I think he could play golf a little less, thinks I could turn lights off. I’m guilty, I leave every light house on… my love, I know ’t own company.


Welcome Controlled LED Desk Lamp, a futuristic light itself down beside it, itself off leave does that, without all! T activated, sensing, super efficient LED lamp rotating base, bar 160 degrees also be lowered from 8 inches high using a neat-looking counterweight system.


T lamp sensor zones how close lamp on, shuts itself off about 10 minutes after . The Sensor Controlled Desk Lamp also dimmer that’s controlled simple touch. The sensors be shut off, operation… which I’ll do a time, don’t want my husb think I was actually listening tirades.


The lamp , includes a magnetic cord detach instead down should over , ,000 hours .5 watts . Ha! Now I just gotta get him off course somehow. Get Desk Lamp at amazon.com around 185 bucks.


[ Sensor Controlled LED Desk Lamp – Knows when it ]

No comments:

Post a Comment