Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Cutie Gadget »IntelliGender – Know Before you Go


When I was pregnant I was fairly certain I was having a boy. Being a tomboy myself, I was convinced my body wasn’t actually capable a girl. Later, I found out it’s child, viewing , tea parties manicures, I guess I was’ve ever been, about anything…ever.


To save others from rooms and  green pajamas normally purchased unknown gender, I introduce , Gender Prediction Test Kit, easy , gender prediction k moms.


Boasting a 90% accuracy rate, Gender Prediction Test simple urine test be performed weeks in pregnancy, clear results little minutes. Using first morning urine proprietary mix body, be selecting paint shades pink time.


So if you’re type surprise,’re simply looking cute activity baby shower, K be fun. Remember, ( is) wrong, so maybe keep 4 pack onesies. Available at amazon.com 36 bucks.


[ IntelliGender – Know Before ]

No comments:

Post a Comment