Saturday, May 25, 2013

Cutie Gadget »Compose by Ouyang Xi – Your Music Writes Itself

 



I hate took 2 years lessons play few cords Purple’s Smoke Water. I guess I’m one people who simply isn’t musically inclined. I used some poetry would in, but I couldn’t read music either. So I guess it’s safe I’m a rock star.


All hope lost! Check out Compose by Ouyang Xi, a concept device designed challenged get their melodies. The pen digital clipboard acts microphone, allowing whistle a tune in, when docked in digital tablet, be transcribed in score. The Compose would also allow write directly display to “record” , before forever.


The designer, Ouyang Xi, would also like t contain libraries include sounds entire orchestra so final masterpiece it’s splendor, . Of course it’s concept, but hope many been walking around next h buzzing around heads.


That’s all I know, concept I’d like go someday, I knew I had rock star potential, I just need a little help. Check out yankodesigns.com information.
[ Compose Xi – Your Music Writes Itself ]

No comments:

Post a Comment