Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Cutie Gadget »Let the iPad Take a Fall

I am klutz I know. Ask anyone who knows me. There a week I don’t bump. At least I adm fault. So imagine, when I make proper protection. In which case, I just found my next iPad case.


Ten-97 made mission a truly protective case. They believe “great protection does equated. And elegant style does true protection.” Within their 9701 lines cases trademarked P-TEK™ system includes four layers from shock . Included from heavy-duty ballistic nylon . Collectively prevent damage from a 6 foot drop. Check below action. But who wants protection without style?. The handcrafted covers include versions. Take portfolio approach 9702 series for $149.99 website. Or go integrated st 9701 series in leather at $149.99, at $99.99. Cases f 3 generations too.


So whether part klutz club like me, want a stylish looking case iPad, Ten-97 ( pad) covered.


 



[ Let Take a Fall ]

No comments:

Post a Comment