Sunday, February 10, 2013

Cutie Gadget »Withings WS-30 WiFi Scales

something? Back when I was a kid, I never would out would come when computers could surf thing called the “Internet”, be toting around wireless devices everywhere . Well, I guess things a whole lot a couple , ride train gonna ride good half decade more, assuming all goes well health before I call life. Still, me bathroom scale would be receiving end connectivity, no? The £99.99 Withings WS-30 WiFi Scales said a “sequel” from , where obviously gone fat house some weight, while being faster all fabulous – just like , when shed off all those accumulated pounds over feasting.


The Withings WS-30 WiFi Scales comes tempered-glass body automatically record , fat mass (body mass index) . Your efforts (or lack , depending side disciplinary fence you’re on) stored secure website, social network app, allowing access such data point – decent Internet connection around, . Do expect t able track data many users simultaneously, where rely recorded data . I would assume sharing over a social network if they encouraging, but otherwise, be best fitness regime.


[ Withings WS-30 WiFi Scales ]

No comments:

Post a Comment