Thursday, February 28, 2013

Cutie Gadget »Man builds own Oreo Separator

I don’t know about you, but I am sucker. After all, I find difficult filling Oreo cookie, willpower just wilts when faced roll glass milk, twist combo one favorite comfort foods. Well, artist David Neevel must be one very few people world who hate cookie, inventor side decided something quirky – be developing a machine him part Oreo cookie.


Neevel’s Oreo Separator Machine, calls it, creation logic – who right mind would resist b cookie? Well, mish mash , including aluminum, wood, a hatchet , all put together garage, Oregon. Of course, Neevel did pay a price Separator Machine, taking approximately two weeks time so. Neevel said, “ a big time commitment. I had some long hours. I didn’t see my girlfriend dog time.”


I don’t think he’d find a decent market who would be willing him money invention, off using edge butter knife whole lot cheaper.


Source
[ Man builds own Oreo Separator ]

No comments:

Post a Comment