Thursday, July 4, 2013

Cutie Gadget »Speedo Aquabeat 2.0 – Competes with the Rhythm of the Waves


The sun , ’s time active. Everyone I know was waiting great weather going. I’m big fan temperatures myself, idea of “getting going” h pool beach. I guess a nice swim kind I enjoy, then, a little boring .


Well, no more… check out Speedo’s Waterpro, perfect a little background music physical pursuits, t waterpro submersible feet. The handy little Aquabeat MP3 clips right bathing su googles Mp3, radio, pedometer, stopwatch, calorie counter. The Aquabeat also floats, so worry about loosing .


Speedo’s Aquabeat , Media boasts 20 hours single charge. I really believe able might finally  motivate me a little more, I’m thinking song from Jaws… I always get some best exercise inspiration from sheer panic.


The 4 GB Aquabeat 2.0 comes easy LED screen, waterpro buds, cable, USB charger, mesh carrying pouch quick start guide so if you’d like your  activities a summer soundtrack t, head to amazon.com one around 120 bucks.
[ Speedo Aquabeat 2.0 – Competes Rhythm Waves ]

No comments:

Post a Comment