Saturday, July 20, 2013

Cutie Gadget »Porch Potty Premium – Keeps your Dog High and Dry


I love having a dog. They truly’s best friend. I enjoy having guy greeting me door, hanging out while I’m relaxing, going rides. What I don’t enjoy him out when it’s raining (or snowing,). Truth be told, he doesn’t like either.


Well, check out Potty,, turf litter box. With synthetic grass, real deal, Potty gives a perfect potty option  right covered porch, deck,. The Porch Potty Premium includes a nifty 14 foot drainage hose be directed floor drain, a nearby gutter, connected garden hose, pop allow rinse area, conveniently keeping free without any soap.


The all weather resin wicker-look over metal frame Porch Potty Premium gives Fido around 8 square feet potty pleasure, comes scented fire hydrant, (scented, I don’t know, ’t want ) hose, potty training manual add a 39 dollar Porch Potty timer, completely automated. So time foul weather strikes, one wants wet,  just let out porch! Available at amazon.com under 300 bucks.
[ Porch Potty Premium – Keeps High ]

No comments:

Post a Comment