Monday, June 3, 2013

Cutie Gadget »The Chillsner – Coolest BEER Gadget


I think everyone but me forward . I mean, I’d like summer if all I had was relax poolside a few beers… but even that’s much fun could be, sweaty little beer bottle warming itself sun. Beer be cold. Really cold. What’s a girl ?


Check out , made same folks us , first ever drink-through beer bottle chiller. grab around 45 minutes, suffer through a sip lukewarm beverage (in order room Chillsner) w , making sure a tight seal… ! A frosty cold brew.


The Chillsner steel, proprietary cooling gel contains specially designed flow vents beer delivery smoother, colder consistent. The sturdy seal allows airtight connection, so drink without dribbling, come , so freeze one, use one, never ending cycle goodness.


The Chillsner barbecues , get togethers like me, who like their beer get pop. So get set a set 30 buck over at amazon.com. Hmm.. beer ice pops, am I on here? Didn’t think so.



[ The Chillsner – Coolest BEER Gadget ]

No comments:

Post a Comment