Friday, April 12, 2013

Cutie Gadget »Hidden – The App that Sees Who You Are, and Knows Where You Sleep


I would say people these days pretty deep relationship electronics. I never realize just how much I rely “connected” lifestyle until I do something stupid, like leave without my iPhone. The world seems of, st, never get too much done, how could I? All my contacts, addresses thing. I’m also pretty attached pictures , I can’t imagine what I’d do if lost forever,, if someone stole it!


Well, I guess there’s! Meet Hidden, a nifty little application “hidden” iDevice until it. Then, log tracking control panel (from some other device ) , which , enabling see where Mac hanging out, a few screenshots its cruising, check out some full color pics who thats using it, anywhere world!


The Hidden application uses Apple’s already installed Core Location framework which lets current location heading information associated device. T enables someone   a user’s position , utilizing iSight, actually get pictures dirty bas… er,   thats holding .


The Hidden App monthly subscription service, starting 15 bucks a year just one Mac all 395 bucks a whole company devices. The price includes immediate activation theft recovery assistance… I like it! Find out visiting hiddenapp.com
[ Hidden – The App Who , Where ]

No comments:

Post a Comment