Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Cutie Gadget »Barbuzzo Spin the Shot – Drink! Drink! Drink!


Every New Year comes making resolution. I am going eat less. I dont know why I never seem around . I keep hearing about little red wine. Although, honest, it’s ’m looking for. I just want having a little . Perhaps fun had, but fun nonetheless!


Well nothing brings back those “fun” college days like good old fashioned drinking games, who whiling away (while studying psych exam) sitting around a folding table closest friends killing brain cells hundreds? Well brings us Spin , similar favorite party game, Spin (without infection), Spin lets a shot beverage and, a single spin, choose who it.


Evidently, constructed ball bearings helping a smooth spin, so theres no fear “beverage du jour” long controlled spin adds fun who victim . I think come quite a few alternative methods , including some kissing, even a single player around where may land. I don’t suggest anyone play drinking games alone… I’m just saying. So bring home, Barbuzzo Spin drinking game. Available from Amazon.com 14 bucks!


[ Barbuzzo Spin – Drink! Drink! Drink! ]

No comments:

Post a Comment