Monday, March 25, 2013

Cutie Gadget »Umbrella Leash – Keeping your Doggies Dry


Oh best friend, there’s something said about a creature unconditionally. I’ve had a few dogs time were all special, all let me know they were fairly fond . I say daughter were never me dog. Sure, say it’s because was waiting, might be inclined that, but my family was always waiting! I really think my dog just loves me more.


I’ve never been one my pup,, even during bad weather ,but there problem canine pals yet addressed, they smell when they’re wet! Sure, coming home from walking hair all frizzy socks soaked through my shoes was bad enough, but when Fido sat down next shaking off all over my living room, pungent pooch-y aroma I knew there had a better way, is!


Welcome leash. T umbrella dome attaches easily dog’s collar, keeps buddy view, protects them from , sleet . I say if it, its a much better option than one ridiculous plaid raincoats saves a living room like a kennel, AND dirty towels. Just dont go out wind, , unless a really long leash.


The Umbrella Leash 20 bucks available from Amazon.com


 


[ Umbrella Leash – Keeping Dry ]

No comments:

Post a Comment